Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yay for Doug! And missing the words I am used to.

After talking to Kris on the phone yesterday during break I really wanted to be able to mail out the crystals for him asap.  I got out of work 10 minutes late, and paused briefly to see if the craft department had any gift bags or small wooden boxes that would be good.  My buddy Doug stopped me to chat  briefly, hugging me as always with a ciao bella, and brief exchange in italliano.  He asked what I was looking for and I told him.  So he offered to do something really really really *100 nice for me and bring me a little box for me to use when he comes into work today.  Of course that earned him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.  He is such a good kid, and I am glad to count him as a friend. 

On another note, when I got home Kris wasn't online.  Not just that he wasn't there, he was actually not online at all.  I could sense that he wasn't home.  And while I miss him, having grown used to his words each day and seeing him on his cam constantly, I worry that he might exaust himself and make himself ill.  Perhaps I care too much to soon, but that is how I am with friends. More so with potential love intrests.

I hope he wakes up and gets online before I have to go to work.

No comments: