Wednesday, October 16, 2019

He Wrote Me

  Another post aimed to Shawn from old hidden blog
 

9/14/11, 6:05 AM
Pacific Daylight Time


Not long after my mom died a lot of people I hadn't talked to in a while paid attention to my facebook.  Then one day I get a message and a friend request from Robert.  I denied it of course.  How dare he think that he can try to befriend me when he RAPED me 10 years ago.  How dare he have his mother try to add me, to follow me on twitter.  To find out what I am doing.  I swear if he comes anywhere near me or my children I will have him arrested.

Gods, I wish the man I knew you once were was here with me.  To hold me through this, to  make me feel safe.  How can I deal with a psycho on my own.  I have so much going on.  I just wish you hadn't pulled your disappearing act.  I wish you were still you. 

No comments: