Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Rebirth of a SG

As you may remember I had made a promise to two different people that I would grow my hair out.  As you can see I did get it  very long.  And I looked 12.

What the hell was I thinking trying to be something/someone I am not.  Long hair is NOT me.


This is me
Short hair, sassy, and a teasing attitude.

did *I* make you have dirty thoughts..for shame






This is the real me, the woman I was, the woman I am meant to be.  Mostly dykish, kinda playful, full of teasing confidence because I know I have smexy talents,  make straight girls curious and oddly wet.  Have boobs that people love to gaze longingly upon (remember that is why I got the spider tattoo to give people an excuse).


So what if I have a few more stretch marks from having kids. And my hips are a bit wider, and my Right breast now sags ever so slightly.  That I am STILL lactating 3 years after giving birth.

Once upon a time I had the option of anyone I wanted.  I turned you away more than once!  You  were the submissive one, doing anything to make me smile.

I am a Goddess, everyone says so *wink*

And after years of pining, being "good" because I "loved" you, and waiting for you to come to your senses I got two nights of pretty lousy sex, a second kid, and treated like trash.

And for some god awe-full reason I was so damn horny and impatient I fucked the first thing that came my way and tried to convince myself I was in ~love~.  Ha.

And then came more celibacy, more desperate need to feed.  To touch and tease and torment someone, anyone damn it.

But I swore off Roger.  Yes, partially because it seemed to bother you.
But I CAN have better.
I deserve better.

But I let myself end up with Ali.  And that was not so good.

And that ended, and I swore  no more dating for a while, no men, not going to worry about it.  Unless David Tennant shows up.

Cause, he is fucking sexy...and Scottish, and was the DOCTOR.

MMMM.

Or John Simm

 
Cause he was really hot as the Master...hotter when he had David Tennant as the Doctor tied up.


But I digress.


I changed my mind, had a night of reminiscent fun with a pre- you ex.  But unfortunately, as wonderful, as amazing, as mind blowing as actual love making with someone who really truly loves and cherishes me is...it is just too fucking complicated to be more than a once in a while thing.

And I need sex.
Damn it I NEED it.
I need the trill of the tease, the anticipation and build up prior to any foreplay.

I need the smell of arousal, and the taste of salt on skin.

Long before you ever came to Ohio, Long before I turned the moniker slut, even when my sexual experience could be counted on one hand I had the nickname of Sex Goddess for my wicked mind, my kinky humor, and my teasing ways.

I was Banshee D, the Roll Call Orgy initiator of Gothic Classifieds.

Long before I was a Domme I was getting my way with tease and temptation, back when while my sex life had been adventurous it had been limited to Midnight Stick Boi and absolutely no sexual response at all on my end.  Or my one night stand and title of High Priestess of the Nipple Rings.  When I learned that I could make someone love me, make someone want me and need me with very very little effort on my part.

And I teased, and I fucked, and I experimented my way through dozens! Dozens!  I made gay men cum in their pants with my mouth on their hands.  I turned straight women bi-curious.  And I can still do these things.

Why the hell am I feeling guilty because I *had* the love of my life.
Why the hell do I feel like part of me is cheating on Amber still even.

And you.


But I never cheated on you.

Time for SG to return...










No comments: